to improve your Chinese
for children from age 2 to 13
to help you do business in China
Why do you want to learn Chinese?
Given China’s ever-growing position in the international marketplace, it has never been more important for you to start speaking Mandarin.
This year, UK business leaders have been calling for Mandarin to be taught in schools and Universities and there is a significant requirement for European companies to foster relationships with Chinese businesses and individuals.
Chinese is one of the most widely spoken and popular languages in the world. Speaking Mandarin is becoming the most important business skill of the 21st century.
Why Choose Us?
- We are qualified Chinese Teachers either holding “Teaching Chinese as Foreign Language” certificate or UK Master degrees.
- We are native Mandarin Chinese speakers and are completely fluent in English.
- We save you time and money with focused teaching in small groups or 1-1 lessons.
- An Active Teaching method with a fun and productive approach to ensure you gets results fast.
- Flexible lesson times and locations to suit your needs.
- We prepare your own personalised Mandarin Chinese language lessons with custom designed materials based on your personal goals, interest or needs.
Fantastic! Great instructor!
"I started as someone who last did serious Chinese at GCSE level and who spoke Cantonese when visiting friends and relatives when on holiday in Hong Kong. Sarah understood where I was in my development and designed a Mandarin Chinese course specifically to fit the gaps in my knowledge to start building out a base."
NOMURA INTERNATIONAL PLC, LONDON
I enjoyed every lesson
The Mandarin classes were interesting, fun and exceeded my expectations. Each class was tailored and taught at a steady pace. I would definitely recommend Mandarin Chinese Education to friends and family that are interested in learning such a amazing language.
Research In Motion Limited, LONDON
I have taken many language classes in the past (Dutch, French, and German) and I can honestly say that Sarah is the best language teacher I have ever had. She is very patient, understands my learning pace, and great at making me practice what I have studied.
Mouchel Group Plc, LONDON
I feel confident!
I'm not naturally gifted with languages but I made great progress with writing, reading, speaking and listening. I feel confident enough to try out my language skills when in China, even after only 1 year of study.
Teleca Ltd, HAMPSHIRE
Xu Laoshi, you are my best Mandarin teacher ever!
(8 years old), LONDON