Our program for 5 to 12 year olds are offered at either mid week After School Clubs or at Weekend Clubs on a Saturday/ Sunday. Similar to our playgroup program, our program for 5 to 12 year olds has been created by experienced educators and bilingual teaching staff. Our Mandarin program for children is also continually researched and developed and we call upon the expertise of professional Education Consultants globally to advise us on our curriculum and delivery techniques.
THE MCE INFANT’S PROGRAM OFFERS:
- 1 hour Mandarin classes that are held mid week at After School Clubs or Weekend Clubs
- We offer small class sizes so that our teachers can focus on individual needs
- A curriculum that has been especially developed for both native and non-native Chinese speakers
- Activities including language building role play activities, music, movement, singing, dramatic play, puppets, dancing, story telling, games, puzzles, art and craft, poems and rhymes to captivate and involve your child
- An immersion approach to teaching we speak Mandarin 100% of the time and use gestures and pictures for reinforcement. Our focus is on enabling children to practice their listening and speaking skills in a modern immersion based environment
- A cultural educational service that will encourage a lifelong interest in multicultural knowledge.