If you are looking for a fun and captivating way to encourage your child to learn Mandarin, MCE has the perfect solution.
Children have an amazing aptitude for learning a second language at a young age, and this becomes even easier when they are having fun. MCE provides immensely enjoyable mandarin classes for children aged 1 to 5 in a structured playgroup with music, movement, singing, dramatic play, art and craft, story telling, games and more in a truly multi-cultural environment!
Our Toddler's Mandarin course develop cognitive, gross and fine motor skills whilst being immersed in the Mandarin language. It's a playgroup with a difference and designed for families of all nationalities.
Our innovative program has been created by very experienced educators and bilingual teaching staff. We capture the attention, interest and enthusiasm of your child whilst laying the foundations for fluency in Mandarin Chinese as they grow and develop.
The MCE toddler's Program offers:
- 1.5 hour Mandarin classes blended into a structured 'playgroup' style environment.
- Small class sizes with average children of 6 to ensure individual attention
- A curriculum that has been especially developed for both native and non-native Mandarin Chinese speakers
- Activities including music, movement, singing, dramatic play, puppets, dancing, story telling, games, puzzles, art and craft, poems and rhymes to captivate and involve your child
- An immersion approach to teaching we speak Mandarin 100% of the time and use gestures and pictures for reinforcement. Our focus is on enabling children to practice their listening and speaking skills in a modern immersion based environment
- A cultural educational service that will encourage a lifelong interest in multicultural knowledge.